● Flat slings manufactured to EN1492-1. Round slings manufactured to EN1492-2.
● Flat slings manufactured to AS1353.1 and round slings manufactured to AS4497.1 are available upon request.
● Flat slings and round slings manufactured to american standard are available upon request.
IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR SAFE LIFTING
1. Consult HHlift for configurations not shown on the sling tag or a relevant load chart.
2. Do not use sling if tag is removed.
3. Inspect sling for damage before each use.
4. Do not use sling if there is any sign of a cut cover, snagging, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear, damaged seams, any other defects or presence of grit, abrasive materials or other deleterious material.
5. Do not tie knots in sling.
6. Protect sling from sharp edges of load.
7. Do not expose sling to temperatures above 90°C.
8. Do not allow abrasive or other damaging grit to penetrate the fibers.
9. Consult HHlift before immersing a sling in a chemical solution.
10. Keep away from strong alkalies and phenolic compounds.